Spot treat pesky blemishes, redness + signs of aging quickly with IPL technology. A great option if you're looking to keep acne-prone skin in check!
Note: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please speak to your favourite esthetician for more information.
Please contact your favourite spa for more information.
Our IPL Add-Ons can be booked alone or in conjunction with your favourite facial.
Use this spot treatment to target your specific skin care needs like acne, rosacea or signs of aging, either for maintenance between more in-depth IPL services or for a quicker solution.
Book this service + discuss your specific needs with your esthetician!
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your eyes will be covered with protective goggles to shield against the light from the machine
- IPL spot treatment is performed using IPL technology to target your specific skin concerns + deliver results
Ideal for: Those looking for a time-sensitive option + looking to treat redness + rosacea, acne + scarring, or signs of aging.
Pair this Add-On with any of these Facials:
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after your service; however, some redness is perfectly normal.
- Your esthetician will provide you with an aftercare document to take home with you after the service which will outline all necessary precautions to take.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after your treatment + the following day
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- You will be required to fill out all necessary IPL consent forms before your first service.
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.