Duration: Approx. 60 mins
The Hydra Peel Facial is a multistep service that uses an exfoliating tip paired with suction to remove dead skin cells, extract dirt from pores, + deliver a hydrating serum to the skin.
This facial includes additional hi-tech steps customized for your unique skin needs + concerns, including Ultrasound, Radiant Lift, Cold Hammer or Micro-current handpieces.
This highly effective, non-invasive treatment provides great results with no downtime.
Ideal For: Almost any skin condition + skin type
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- Using a suction handpiece, exfoliation + blackhead removal is performed in one step.
- A salicylic acid spot treatment is applied (if neccessary), followed by deep penetration of a hydrating serum.
- A customized selection of hi-tech hand-pieces are used to achieve your skin goals.
- The Triple Action sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + the following 2-3 days.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based make-up is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.