Skin Vitamin A contains vitamin A enriched with vitamin D.
Vitamin A is important to cell production and growth. It also stimulates the cells responsible for the skin’s firm and healthy tissue and so is known as the glow-boosting vitamin.* Vitamin D optimizes the skin’s immune system and helps to destroy free radicals that can cause premature aging.
One capsule a day with food is recommended.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured in the UK to certified
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) regulations.
- FDA registered.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- Vitamin A: Maintains normal skin and vision. Also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and plays a role in the process of cell specialization
- Vitamin D: Contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels. Also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Each jar contains 60 capsules
*Each capsule contains optimum levels in an easily absorbable form.
Not added: Dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavorings or colorings, GMO ingredients or soy. Gluten free.
1 capsule provide:
Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate)
- Amount Per Serving: 1,500mcg RAE
- Daily Value: 167%
- Amount Per Serving: 10mcg
- Daily Value: 50%
- Amount Per Serving: 65mg
- Daily Value: 5%
Other cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, sugar acacia, magnesium stearate, corn starch, dl-alpha-tocopherol (preservative), medium-chain triglycerides
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
- One capsule daily with a meal is recommended.
- Supplements are more effective if taken with food.
Not Suitable for:
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone planning pregnancy (except on the advice of a doctor)
- Those under medical supervision.
*It is important to consult a doctor before use.
Vitamin D is derived from lanolin.