Virtual Facial Coaching
You will be guided through a facial experience that is customized to your needs.
Duration: Approx. 30 minutes
Your skin wants pampering but you are in a RED ZONE or in a LOCKDOWN ZONE. This virtual facial experience designed to empower you to get #BeautifulSkinNaturally anywhere you are.
This facial coaching session is customized for your skin’s needs & your expectations. You will be guided through the facial on Zoom.
This facial experience includes the standards steps of a classic European facial including;
Your Virtual Facial Coaching will be guided via Zoom. For more information refer to the Details and Preparation tabs.
How it works
Here is the step by step of the process
- Book your appointment online or contact your Pure + Simple Spa directly.
- The skin care expert will ask you for some details about your skin, your expectations and ask you to fill out our online intake form.
- Before your appointment, your facial coach will be analyzing your information to design your facial plan.
- You will be emailed a Zoom invitation to facilitate your appointment as well as what you need to have with you for your coaching (i.e. towel, bowl with warm water).
- When you both are connected, your facial coach will confirm all your information.
- Your facial starts with cleansing.
- Then you will be shown how to exfoliate your skin for your skin type.
- Next, skin hydration followed by a pressure point massage to stimulate your lymphatic system.
- Face massage follows with a face oil suitable for your skin type.
- Then a mask is applied. At this point, the Facial Coach will give you instructions so that you can relax and finish the facial on your own.
- If you have any questions or concerns after your mask is removed and your moisturize is applied, you are invited to contact your facial coach.
How to prepare for your appointment
- You have filled in your client questionnaire before your appointment, so your Facial Coach can prepare for the appointment
- On the day of your appointment wear an open neck top so that you can treat your neck and decollete without damaging any clothing
- You will need to gather the following items before your appointment;
- A large bowl of warm water
- A hand towel
- Facial products
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your facial coach or spa by email or by phone
- If you did not get a facial regime to help you maintain your skin, please feel welcomed to contact your facial coach by email or by phone
My sister and and I did the virtual facial together and it was amazing. Marta walked us through everything, it was so relaxing and de stressing as she pointed out some trigger point to focus on the face. Can’t wait till we can visit in person again but for the timing being this was a great experience and my skin felt and looked amazing after.