Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Brighten your complexion with this limited edition facial!
Formulated to provide your skin with maximum glow by combining two different types of exfoliation.
Completely customizable based on your unique skin needs, your esthetician will select two advanced exfoliation tools, such as:
This facial includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- Customized double exfoliation is performed as recommended by your esthetician.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads + to further unclog your pores.
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable serum, oil + moisturizer will be applied.
How to Prepare
Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + and the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.