Duration: Approx. 75 mins
The healing combination of Microdermabrasion + LED light therapy work together to reverse skin damage + plump the skin cells for a bright + dewy complexion.
Our Microdermabrasion will gently exfoliate, brush away dead skin + stimulate collagen production. This exfoliation will allow the LED light to penetrate + efficiently repair, heal + rejuvenate the skin.
This facial includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially dry, blemish-prone + mature skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- 1 pass of Microdermabrasion is performed using our advanced technology, using all-natural sea salt to gently exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- A calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
- Customized based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minutes of LED Light Therapy.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event. of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas that have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + and the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e., Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.