Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Treat both acne-prone + sensitive skin types with a customized peel selected for your skin needs + LED light treatment!
- Lactic Acid Peel: for acne-prone skin
- Holistic Vanity Multi-peel: for sensitive skin
LED light activates your body’s natural cell turnover to accelerate rejuvenation + targets sun damage, acne, rosacea, eczema + promotes scar healing.
This service is perfect for those in need of detoxifying + purifying dull, uneven skin or calming + soothing sensitive skin types.
Ideal for: Acne + blemish-prone or sensitive skin types
This service can be done as often as every 2 weeks until skin clears up fully.
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- A professional strength lactic acid peel is applied or Holistic Vanity's Multi-Peel is applied, selected for your skin needs.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- A calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minutes of LED Light Therapy.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga classes, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.