Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Through the combination of Aquabrasion + LED light, the Aquabright Facial will infuse hydration into the skin, exfoliate dead skin cells + plump the skin.
The exfoliation from the Aquabrasion treatment allows for the LED light to penetrate more deeply + effectively, promoting cell turnover to reveal healthy, clear skin with rapid results.
It includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially dull, dehydrated, mature + sensitive types
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- 1 pass of Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution to gently exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- A calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minutes of LED Light Therapy.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + and the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Classes, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
I got this facial for the first time and the results are amazing. I had some minor breakouts due to dry skin and this facial helped a lot by reducing the dehydration and plumping my skin. Skin felt great after the treatment and it’s glowing ever since. Must try!
Experience this facial for the first time yesterday and I loved it. I had some acne Rosacea on my cheeks and this facial felt very calming for my skin. The results are looking even better today!
I love how this facial blends the traditional calming and relaxing techniques with new technology to give your skin the best results!
I left dewy and glowing, and my skin was so calm and happy!
It was my first time trying this facial and my skin was really happy. After almost 18 months from my last facial, I walked out with more even, brighter, glowing skin! I would try this facial again!