Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Combining the power of a professional Lactic Acid Peel with LED lights, this facial smoothes and restores clarity to the skin by removing dead cells and blemishes. The deep exfoliation of the peel, allows for easier extractions and deeper penetration of LED lights, to promotes natural cell turnover.
This service is specially designed to treat acneic skin and remove post-acne marks, scars and hyperpigmentation to provide a beautifully clear and even skin tone.
It includes: Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Dehydrated, blemish-prone, dull + uneven complexions
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
Using the strength of our professional-grade Lactic Acid Peel, and LED Light, this supernatural facial will bring clarity and even texture to blemished and hyperpigmented skin.
This service can be done as often as every 2 weeks for 3-6 week treatments until skin clears up fully.
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength lactic acid peel is applied, working to target any impurities and decongest your skin. It’s left on for 2-4 minutes, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minute LED Light.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.