Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Indulge in this age-old facial technique proven to help reduce puffiness + inflammation.
Experience multiple benefits of Gua Sha, such as lymphatic drainage, relieving facial tension, softer lines + firmer skin.
Ideal for: All skin types
Need some extra hydration? Add the Collagen Hydra Mask to replenish dry + dehydrated skin.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage using the Gua Sha tool will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- A second cleanse is performed.
- A second steam + exfoliation. * Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- A nourishing soothing mask is applied with ultrasound to penetrate ingredients deeper into the skin.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.