Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Restore balance, and unclog congested skin with the Extreme Clean Deep Pore targeted facial. Combining extended extraction time, and a high frequency treatment to further disinfect the skin, this facial is designed to revitalize and purify even the dullest of complexions. It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal for: Oily + congested skin types with lots of blackheads.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How It Works + What to expect
Combining the elements of the Pure + Simple facial, with the added benefits of extended extraction time, and high frequency, discover the intense purifying, and decongesting results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Skin Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician and applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- Extended Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores, followed by a high frequency treatment to disinfect the skin.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How To Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- Please inform your esthetician if you are pregnant, as they will not perform the high frequency treatment on expecting mothers
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
I get this facial quarterly at the Richmond Hill location. They do a great job with extractions, my skin is just glowing after. Definitely can’t wait to get back post-covid.