A more luxurious version of the Aquabrasion Facial, with additional skin-nourishing features.
Duration: 75 minutes
How it Works + What to Expect
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution gently exfoliating dead skin cells away, while purifying and brightening.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores. (*Only with the Deluxe Service)
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on LED Light Treatment
- Add- on Oxygen Treatment
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
-Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-Please discontinue use of any retinol or acid based products 1 week before your facial.
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach