Treat redness + achieve radiant skin.
Duration: 75 mins
A perfect pairing, the Aquabright facial brings together the power of Aquabrasion with our LED Light Treatment, for a renewing advanced treatment focusing on exfoliation, hydration, reducing pigmentation, and calming redness. A pass of Aquabrasion exfoliates deeply on the skin’s surface with high tech precision, removing blackheads, smoothing fine lines, and infusing oxygen particles along the way, while a custom LED treatment repairs and restores the skin’s natural radiance.
It includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially dull, dehydrated, mature + sensitive Skin Types
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining aspects of the classic European facial with the hydrating effects of Aquabrasion, and LED Light Treatment, this service will revive and brighten devitalized skin, leaving it looking and feeling radiant + healthy with this step-by-step process;
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- 1 pass of Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution gently exfoliating dead skin cells away, while purifying and brightening.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive a 12-15 minute LED Light Treatment.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
- Add- on Oxygen Treatment
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
-Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-Please discontinue use of any retinol or acid based products 1 week before your facial.
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach