This unscented, medium-weight moisturizer is full of ingredients specifically targeted to soothe + nourish your skin.
Save with a set
Save when you get the Skin Drink as part of our Besties Set.
This non-greasy lotion protects + balances your skin, making it the perfect moisturizer.
It reduces skin sensitivity + redness by providing hydration and protects skin from harsh climate conditions.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Provides nourishment + helps calm even the most sensitive skin.
- Organic Sunflower Oil + Organic Shea Butter: Infuses the skin with moisture.
Vegan, Nut Free
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Polysoyate, Cetyl Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Palmitate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl.
- Apply after serum to face + neck to nourish + protect all skin types.
- Follow with natural sunscreen.
- Skin Drink is a great moisturizer for tattoos that are in the process of healing.
- This product is a good option for men who prefer unscented non-greasy creams, even as a hand cream.
I've been using skin drink for many years & am so glad that I have as I'm sure it's played a large role in keeping my skin in good condition. I use it from my jaw line down to my collar bone area every day (morning & night). I also use it as a night cream on my face when I need some extra hydration, especially in the cold/winter weather. I have oily skin & skin drink is too rich for me to use on my face in my morning skincare routine, but I love it for other areas.
Not too thick or greasy. I have fairly sensitive skin and this works great.
I bought this to try on my skin and it works wonders
I recently changed my full skin care routine to Pure & Simple products and have been extremely pleased with the results. I use the Vitamin C Serum before the Skin drink twice a day, and my skin is incredibly hydrated. It takes very little of the Skin drink to full moisturize my face. Great product, and great product line.