Meet your perfect daily face-wash that gently cleanses, hydrates and plumps your skin. A 2-in-1 milky cleanser + makeup remover.
SAVE WITH A SET
Save when you get the Cleansing Milk as part of our Besties Set.
This bestselling 2-in-1 milky cleanser + makeup remover gently cleanses, hydrates + plumps your skin. Suitable for dry + dehydrated skin, this cleanser gently removes makeup + impurities without stripping essential moisture or irritating sensitive skin types.
Safe to use around the eye area.
- Marine Collagen: Supplements + stimulates skin’s natural collagen production, providing hydration to help plump dull, dehydrated skin.
- Oat Protein: Helps reduce inflammation + calms reactive skin
- Jojoba Oil: Suitable for all skin-types, it nourishes + protects skin without clogging pores.
Available in 50ml/100ml/200ml size.
Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Coco-Glucoside (and) Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Oleyl Lactate, Soluble Collagen, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) aqua/water, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Use day and night by massaging a thumbprint sized amount of cleanser into wet skin.
- Rinse clean with tepid water and follow with your regular skin care routine.
- Apply product on a cotton pad to use an eye makeup remover before cleansing.
- This cleansing milk is the perfect base to mix with your exfoliator for a gentle scrub.
- Use as a body wash to gently cleanse dry, itchy skin, especially if you're experiencing dry eczema.
I bought this because it's what's often used during a Pure+Simple facial. The smell is lovely (not too powerful) and it does such a nice job of cleaning the skin without stripping it completely. I use it alongside the Unscented Skin Drink moisturizer and my skin loves me for it! :)
I've used the sensitive cleanising milk before, it is liquidity and abd white in color.You just need a little to apply to face and massage face lightly or clean how ever you do:) I like to use gentle cotton pads to remove.
Takes off all my makeup, doesn't dry out my skin, and best of all the smell reminds me of getting facials at Pure and Simple.
The sensitive cleansing milk is the best cleanser for my skin. I've been using it for well over 10 years. I've tried others from time to time but I keep coming back to this one. It cleans without leaving my skin feeling uncomfortable in any way after cleansing; there's no dryness/tightness/itching.
I have been using this cleanser for a few years and I love it because it is gentle, and when you wash it off, it doesn't feel like my skin is stripped dry. My skin feels supple and smooth afterwards.