Rosehip is truly a star! Known for its ability to reduce hyper-pigmentation and help with sun damage, you can count on this creamy mask to repair and rejuvenate your skin!
Anti-aging + hydrating, this luxurious cream mask is great as a weekly treatment.
- Rosehip: Counteracts the drying effects of the sun, reduces wrinkles + premature signs of aging.
- Grape seed extract, Vitamins A, C + E: Rich in anti-oxidants, these work to plump up skin cells + even out skin tone.
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan
On the Blog: What you need to know about Rosehip oil
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol + Glucoside (Plant waxes), Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (Legume protein), Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Trehalose (Sugar derivative), Xylitylglucoside + Anhydroxylitol + Xylitol (Natural, Sugar Derived Humectants), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, P-anisic Acid (Anise derivative), Camellia Sinensis (White tea) Leaf Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Schizandra Sphenanthera (Schisandra) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
- After cleansing and exfoliating apply a thin layer over entire face, neck + decollete.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes to soothe and moisturize, then rinse with cool water and follow with your regular routine.
- Leave on overnight underneath your face oil, and wake up with a brighter, revitalized complexion.
- Mix this mask with the Purifying French Clay Mask for the perfect balance of detoxification and hydration.
- Apply on dry, chapped feet and elbows in the winter.
- It also works well as a lip mask
Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask
I have been combining the Calming Cucumber Mask with the Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask and the combo not only soothes my sensitive skin that is prone to eczema but also gives it a much needed boost of hydration. It feels wonderful on and smells amazing. Afterwards, my skin feels soft, supple and less irritated. During the winter, I plan to use this mask on its own for extra hydration.
It melts onto my skin and leaves skin fresh and very moist
This mask is great for the winter. The texture is very rich but it didn't clog my pores and can be used as an overnight mask.
Ever since I started using facial oils during the winter, I don't need to use it regularly anymore but it smells wonderful and is a nice product for pampering.
I use this mask mostly for the winter as it is heavier, I use it interchangeably with cucumber mask as well. A little goes a long way and the scent is not strong.