Pure + Simple Facial
Our signature Pure + Simple facial delivers a complete experience that will leave your skin glowing & senses rejuvenated. A wonderful introduction to our practice, this facial is entirely personalized to your own skin needs.
Duration: Approx. 60 minutes
Designed to get your skin’s health back on track and a great introduction to our all-natural and organic Products and Services.
This amazing facial is the foundation of all of our Elemental facials. A European-style facial experience that combines our premium natural, organic and sustainable ingredients with our Ayurvedic philosophies that will provide you with healthy glowing skin.
Ideal for: All skin types + those new to facials
Upgrade Suggestion? - maintain parallel with Super Hydrating Facial:
A great basic facial to customize your facial results with a professional peel or an advanced treatment like Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
- AFA Gel Peel
How It Works + What to expect
This facial is the first stone on which all P+S facials are built. Relax and enjoy all the benefits from steaming and extractions, to massage, and a custom mask selected just for you by your skilled esthetician, with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician and applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.