Duration: Approx. 60 minutes
The Pure + Simple Facial was designed to get your skin’s health back on track + is a great introduction to our all-natural + organic products used in our treatments.
The foundation of all of our Natural Facials, this European style facial experience combines our premium, natural + sustainable ingredients with our Ayurvedic philosophies. The result? Healthy + glowing skin!
Ideal for: All skin types + those new to facials
This facial is perfect with most add-ons! See our suggestions below.
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
- Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
- AFA Gel Peel
How It Works + What to expect
This facial serves as the foundation upon which all other Pure + Simple facials are built.
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician + applied to remove any impurities.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.