Duration: Approx. 60 minutes
New to facials? Interested in exploring what Pure + Simple has to offer? Our Pure + Simple Facial is a great introduction to our services, and a great way to launch your skincare routine to the next level and achieve incredibly healthy, glowing skin. As the basis of all the Elemental facials at Pure + Simple, this service introduces you to a European style facial experience, combining Ayurvedic philosophies along the way. It’s also a great basic, budget friendly facial when your skin is in need of a pick-me-up.
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage
Ideal for: All skin types + those new to facials
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
- AFA Gel Peel
How It Works + What to expect
This facial is the first stone on which all P+S facials are built. Relax and enjoy all the benefits from steaming and extractions, to massage, and a custom mask selected just for you by your skilled esthetician, with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician and applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.