Duration: Approx. 45 mins
Pressed for time but in need of some skincare TLC? We’ve got a facial for that! Our Pure + Simple Express Facial is perfect for those on the go who want all the benefits of a facial, without the time commitment. Our estheticians will customize the facial to your current skin needs and your schedule, leaving your skin glowing and ready to tackle the day.
It includes a simplified version of our Elemental services including; extractions and massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types + time conscious clients
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- AFA Gel Peel
- Fruit Enzyme Peel
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
A simplified version of our Pure + Simple facial, for those short on time and on the go. Discuss your current skin needs with our skilled estheticians and they will create the perfect custom facial from these Pure + Simple facial steps;
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Skin Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician and applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.