Meet your perfect daily face-wash that gently cleanses, hydrates and plumps your skin. A 2-in-1 milky cleanser + makeup remover.
Save with a set
Save when you get the Cleansing Milk as part of our Besties Set.
This 2-in-1 milky cleanser + makeup remover gently cleanses, hydrates + plumps your skin. Suitable for dry + dehydrated skin, this milky cleanser gently removes makeup + impurities without stripping essential moisture or irritating sensitive skin types.
Safe to use around the eye area.
- Marine Collagen: Supplements + stimulates skin’s natural collagen production, providing hydration to help plump dull, dehydrated skin.
- Oat Protein: Helps reduce inflammation + calms reactive skin
- Jojoba Oil: Suitable for all skin-types, it nourishes + protects skin without clogging pores.
Available in 50ml/100ml/200ml size.
Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Coco-Glucoside (and) Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Oleyl Lactate, Soluble Collagen, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) aqua/water, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and gently massage face.
- Apply product on a cotton pad to use an eye makeup remover before cleansing.
- This cleansing milk is the perfect base to mix with your exfoliator for a gentle scrub.
- Use as a body wash to gently cleanse dry, itchy skin especially if you're experiencing dry eczema.
Very gentle on the skin and effective at cleansing!
With sensitive, acne prone skin, I only use this milk cleanser. It doesn’t strip skin of moisture and does not irritate any breakouts.
I’ve been using this for about three years and live the results
just as the name implies this cleanser leaves your face feeling refreshed and never irritated.
Great product. Having it at home really is the next best thing to going for a wonderful Pure and Simple facial