Our Collagen Elastin is a powerful smart-aging serum to ward off the signs of aging to maintain healthy + youthful skin!
With 5% marine collagen + elastin, this high performing, lightweight serum rebuilds your skin’s collagen + supports natural collagen production, making it a highly effective anti-aging product.
Suitable for all skin types.
- 5% Water soluble Collagen + Elastin: Fast-absorbing ingredients that helps rebuild the skin's collagen.
- Honey, Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid: Reduces fine lines, acne + rosacea.
- Algae + Aloe Vera: Calm and soothe skin, making this product suitable for all skin types.
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Water, Soluble Collagen (Marine derived), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin (Marine derived), Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Algin (Marine derived Algae), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder*, Sodium Benzoate (Food grade preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative).
- Apply 1-2 pumps to entire face and neck after cleansing + toning.
Do not rinse.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use day and night for best results.
Excellent for calming burns + sunburns and helps heal scars.
- Apply directly onto the area in need.
- Apply a thin layer of Collagen Elastin to help ease dry + puffy eyes.
- Apply to the the area + massage gently into skin.
This is a nice serum, I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it. I found it a good swap for the holistic vanity lupine serum if your looking to try something new. It’s quick liquidy but still goes on and absorbs well.
Really loving this product so far, it is easy to use, a few drops go a long way and I love the way it feels on my skin. Looking forward to seeing how it improves the overall integrity of my skin as I keep using it because it’s a staple now!
Love Collagen Elastin!!! Have super dry skin, and I don’t see my dry lines anymore!!!
This serum is probably one of the first products I bought when I started going to P&S some many years ago. I bought it at least a few times, but at some point I ventured off and tried other serums, mainly because of the price. But after a few years, I've come to realize the price is on par with other high quality serums. I've come back to it just recently and I truly love it! A little goes a long way; 2 pumps and it covers your whole face. I use it under my eyes for extra hydration, and it's great! I highly recommend.
I have been using this serum for about a year or so now. Previously used the Algae Serum, this serum is light and a good base for moisturizer. A little goes a long time with this serum. It does not have a strong scent which is good for people with scent issues.