Elevate your Microneedling treatment with our Scar Add-On to precisely target + conquer the most stubborn scarring!
*** Add-ons cannot be purchased alone. Must be combined with Microneedling Treatment.
Please contact your favourite spa for more information.
- Any redness + irritation that results from this treatment are typically resolved within 24 hours.
- Some clients experience a slight shedding of the skin for 1-4 days following this treatment.
- Clients must avoid alcohol, exercise, excessive heat + skincare that contains active ingredients at least 48 hours after this treatment.
- Your skincare professional will provide you with after-care products + detailed instructions.
- No accutane for the past 6 months, no exceptions.
- No Microneedling treatments within the last 4 weeks.
- No Botox 2 weeks prior.
- No fillers 4 weeks prior.
- No IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior to Microneedling. (If you have done CO2, wait 3 months).
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 7 days prior to the procedure.
- No shaving the day of the procedure.
- If a client has a history of cold sores, an antiviral agent is suggested but not essential (start 2 days prior to treatment). This can help mitigate the risk of an outbreak.
- No autoimmune therapies or products 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid Retin-A products (retinoids), topical antibiotics, hydroquinone + benzoyl peroxide 3 days prior to treatment.
- No acids or exfoliates should be used by the client for at least 1-3 days before the treatment. (Eg. AHA or BHA)
- No prolonged sun exposure 24 hours prior to the treatment (should not be administered on sunburned skin).
- If active or extreme breakouts occur before treatment, the client can be treated but the infected area must be avoided or the procedure should be rescheduled.
- To decrease the risk of bruising, the client should avoid excessive Alcohol, Aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve). These are not contraindicated to the treatment.