Reveal smooth, hydrated + healthy skin with the help from our Microdermabrasion Facial, designed to remove dry + dead skin.
Our Microdermabrasion Facial will transform your skin by::
- Reducing the appearance of blemishes + fine-lines
- Stimulating collagen production
- Minimizing your pore-size
- Brightening your skin
This facial is a great treatment to help with eczema + psoriasis. It’s also a great option to help brighten pigmentation + heal sun damaged skin.
This facial includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Dry, dehydrated + mature skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- Microdermabrasion is performed using advanced technologies to gently exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + and the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
I had the sea salt facial for the first time at the Pure and Simple Oshawa location. From the minute you walk in the door , Leslie ,the owner, greets you with a hot tea and a smile. The aesthetician was fantastic. The space is bright and clean. The facial was incredible and my skin looks the best it has in years. I will definitely be back !
LOVE how this facial makes my skin look and feel. Surprisingly gentle and my skin glows for weeks! This is my go-to when my skin is dull, uneven or needs a quick pick me up!
I have never been to Pure and Simple before but heard good things so I made an appointment at the Richmond Hill location. So glad I did! I had a facial appointment with Michelle and she recommended the micro dermabrasion facial for my tired, rough skin. Michelle is obviously very experienced: my skin looks and feels amazing, I got some great pointers for improved home care, and I am soooooo relaxed. I will definitely be back. Thanks again Michelle!
I fantasize about how amazing my skin would look now at 55 if I had only started booking this amazing facial regularly when I still lived in Toronto. Every time I’m in town, I run to King St. ... even as a once-in-a-while client, it makes my skin look absolutely incredible. Mascara and lip balm, and I’m good for any event, with total confidence! I can’t believe how great this facial makes my skin look and feel!