Spot treat pesky blemishes/redness/signs of aging quickly with IPL technology. A great option if you're looking for upkeep on keeping acneic skin in check!
Please note: we are currently not accepting bookings at any of our spas online. Except Virtual Services
Our IPL Add-Ons can be booked alone or in conjunction with your favourite facial. Use this spot treatment to target your specific skincare needs (acne/rosacea/signs of aging) either for maintenance between more in-depth IPL services (like our facials, or treatments) or for a quick solution before an event!
Book this service and discuss your specific needs with your aesthetician!
Ideal for: Those option for the time-sensitive, looking for a quick fix before an event, or for maintenance. Can treat redness/rosacea, acne + scarring, signs of aging.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your eyes will be covered with protective goggles to shield against the light from the machine
- IPL spot treatment is performed using IPL technology to target your specific skin concerns and deliver results.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some redness is perfectly normal.
- Your esthetician will provide you with an aftercare document to take home with you after the service which will outline all necessary precautions to take.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- You will be required to fill out all necessary IPL consent forms before your first service.
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.