Suitable for all skin types, it works from the inside to improve the quality of skin throughout the body.
*Scientists have blended a specific combination of vitamins with diindolylmethane (DIM), a phytonutrient identified in cruciferous vegetables.This precise concentration of active ingredients has a powerful effect on the health and look of the skin.*
For maximum benefits, four capsules a day with food is recommended for a minimum of 14 weeks.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured in the UK to certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) regulations.
- FDA registered.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Each jar contains 120 capsules.
Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent: tricalcium phosphate and cellulose, anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, silica), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: titanium dioxide.*BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.
- Two capsules twice daily with a meal are recommended.
- Supplements are more effective if taken with food.
Not Suitable for:
- Anyone using anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin (Coumadin) must consult a doctor before taking Skin Omegas.
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone planning pregnancy
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People under 16 years of age
- Those under medical supervision.
*It is important to consult a doctor before use.