It’s milky formula encourages cell regeneration and collagen production, giving your skin a healthy glow.
Great for dull, maturing skin types that need a brightening boost.
- Vitamins A and E: Improve skin immunity + help in cell regeneration.
- Vitamin C: Stimulates skin's own collagen production, resulting in a firmer, glowing complexion
Vegan, Nut Free
On the Blog: Why does your Skin need Vitamin C
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, Lactobacillus/Portulaca oleracea ferment extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, ascorbic acid/orange/Citrus limon/Citrus aurantifolia polypeptides, Chlorella vulgaris extract, Carthamus tinctorius seed oil, Spilanthes acmella flower/leaf/stem extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, ubiquinone, tocopherol, Rosa mosqueta (rosehip) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, ferulic acid, Chlamydomonas reinhardtii extract, Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, hydrogenated lecithin, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, bisabolol, sodium phytate, glyceryl caprylate, sodium anisate, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, alcohol
- Apply 1-2 pumps to entire face and neck after cleansing + toning.
Do not rinse.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use day and night for best results.
- This nourishing but light serum can be used alone for more oily skin or under a richer moisturizer.
- For added anti-aging benefits, use in conjunction with Pure + Simple's Collagen Elastin HCH Serum
I've been using the Vitamin C Serum for at least a couple of weeks now, and it's been a nice addition to my daily skincare routine. My skin accepted it no problem, which is nice when introducing a new product to your skin - I always worry about breaking out. The smell is lovely, as many other reviewers have mentioned. It goes well under my moisturizer and make-up. And in this short period, I've noticed a more even skin tone and texture with a subtle brightening glow. I'm very pleased and plan to keep using it regularly.
Leaves face feeling soft. I have super sensitive skin and everything irritates it. Needless to say this was gentle. Love it!
First time I am using this Serum, I love the texture and smells delicious.
Thank you for including instructions!
Vitamin C Serum