We've got you covered with our Purifying French Clay Mask!
This detoxifying mask is great for blemished, oily and acne-prone skin due to its purifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coastal French Green Clay: Rebalances + controls oil production.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Soothes skin + reduces redness that accompanies blemishes.
Vegan, Nut free
On the Blog: Natural Solutions for Puffy Eyes
Water, Montmorillonite Clay, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Linoleamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-dimonium Chloride (Linoleic Acid Derivative), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Sucrose Cocoate (Coconut Derived Emulsifier), Salix Nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Beta Glucan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Foraha) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Taraxacum Officinalis (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Cedrelopsis Grevei (Katrafay) Bark Oil, Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Hystrix (Combava) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Undecylenoyl Glycine (Amino Acid), Capryloyl Glycine (Amino Acid), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum
- Cleanse and exfoliate skin, then apply a thin layer of the Purifying Clay Mask to the T-zone or entire face avoiding the eye + lip area.
- Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off with cool water and follow with your regular skin care routine.
- Can be used 1x per week to balance and purify congested, oily skin.
- An excellent spot treatment for overnight use.
- Perform skin care routines as usual, finishing with a moisturizer.
- Apply a dab of Purifying French Clay Mask on each blemish individually.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
- Can also be used to soothe + treat itchy mosquito bites.
Seeking a well-rounded, hydrating skin treatment?
Purify your skin + reduce redness by mixing the Purifying French Clay Mask with our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask
It is one of the best clay masks I have ever used. I do wish there were bigger containers available for purchase. I usually wait for a sale and stock up for the year :)
I use it once a week to draw out toxins. I helps keep my face nice and clear while not drying it out.
I've been using this product for well over 4 years. And I cannot live without it. Especially when it comes to cleaning my face after wearing a lot of makeup. I have sensitive skin so I breakout easily. And after a long day, I wear this clay mask to pull at any left over residue and it gets the job done. I also use it as an overnight treatment for my pimples, and they always go down the next day. I love this product.
I got a sample of this clay mask and I fell in love, so I immediately had to purchase it. it calms your skin, and is not too drying - as a lot of clay masks tend to be. It's also great at keeping blemishes at bay, and can be used as a spot treatment as well. Highly recommend.
I love this masque. its clay but not drying like most clay masks. i also love the smell of it.