Goodbye, dry + sensitive skin. This ultra-soothing mask is great for all skin types.
Best known for its hydrating + calming properties, this cooling gel will soon be your go-to skin saver.
Senna Seed Extract is a potent water binder ingredient with excellent skin smoothing + plumping effects.
It's a great topical, botanical alternative to injectable fillers.
Vegan, Nut Free
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, Sclerotium Gum, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, Moringa pterygosperma seed extract, Dextrin, Copper PCA, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit water, Alcohol, Pyrus communis (pear) extract*, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract*
- After cleansing + exfoliating, apply a thin layer of Calming Cucumber
- Mask over entire face, neck + décolleté.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and follow with your regular routine.
- Keep this product in the refrigerator
- Can be used to soothe skin irritations, sun burns or as a cooling eye treatment.
- Mix this mask with the Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask for the ultimate in cooling + hydration.
This mask is so soothing and hydrating with a nice light scent. It calms all my redness down and leaves my face unbelievably soft.
I have been combining the Calming Cucumber Mask with the Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask and the combo not only soothes my sensitive skin that is prone to eczema but also gives it a much needed boost of hydration. It feels wonderful on and smells amazing. Afterwards, my skin feels soft, supple and less irritated.
This mask was used when I got my facial done at P+S, and it felt great. The mask is very cooling, and leaves your skin feeling nice & hydrated!
Love how soothing and hydrating this mask is.
Great soothing mask on its own when my rosacea flares up.
I mix it with the rose hip mask for more hydrating once a week.