Duration: Approx. 60 mins
This skin purifying facial begins with a professional strength skin peel to shed dull dehydrated skin cells. It is followed with pore clearing extractions to minimize pore size & blemishes. The main feature is the detoxifying charcoal mask to give your skin a bright, healthy glow
Ideal For: Oily, blemish prone, and acneic skin types.
If you require a more robust acne treatment please ask about our IPL - Acne Facials or other treatments such as:
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
How it Works + What to Expect
Combining the elements of the Pure + Simple facial, with the added benefits of a Professional Strength Lactic Acid Peel, and a custom mask, discover the intense purifying, and pore cleansing results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength lactic acid peel is applied, working to target any impurities and decongest your skin.
- Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A custom mask is applied, to further nourish and decongest your skin.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- If possible, stop using any retinol or acid based products 3 days before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
I absolutely loved the deep down detox facial. Not only was the customer service amazing, and my concerns were taken into consideration, but the radiance and glow my skin had afterwards truly made me smile !!
Looking forward to booking it again soon, I really loved the peel and the massage was amazing :)