Free your skin from toxins + blemishes with this detoxifying treatment.
Duration: Approx. 75 mins
This targeted treatment helps reduce blemishes, decongest pores, and detoxify, with the help of a professional strength exfoliant, and a custom mask. By removing impurities below the surface of your skin, this service aims to enrich your skin with healthy nutrients and works to uncover a radiant complexion.
It includes all aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions, Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Oily, blemish prone, and acneic skin types.
How it Works + What to Expect
Combining the elements of the Pure + simple facial, with the added benefits of a Professional Strength Lactic Acid Peel, and a custom mask, discover the intense purifying, and pore cleansing results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process:
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength lactic acid peel is applied, working to target any impurities and decongest your skin. It’s left on for 2-4 minutes, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A custom mask is applied, to further nourish and decongest your skin.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- Ons
Add- on Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
Add- on Oxygen Treatment
Add- on LED Light Treatment
Add- on Arm + Leg Massage
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-If possible, stop using any retinol or acid based products 3 days before your facial.
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach