- A loose mineral foundation that gives a sheer to medium coverage.
- Made from micronized minerals, oil free and weightless
- An SPF 20 foundation, powder and concealer with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- Conceals redness and diffuses appearance of fine lines and pores with soft focus effect.
- Reef safe.
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Key Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (14%): Listed by the FDA as one of only two physical sunscreen actives. Provides coverage and color.; Zinc Oxide (6%): Listed by the FDA as one of only two physical sunscreen actives; Extracts of Sea Minerals – Plankton Extract, Algae Extract soothe, nourish and aid in hydration.
Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)
Apply with Chisel Powder Brush using downward strokes to blend well. Finish with your favorite hydration spray.
- Apply as a spot concealer using the Eye Shader Brush.
- For more coverage, layer with the Flocked Sponge. Set with a hydration spray.
- Use on lips for SPF protection and as a base for lip color.
- Gently roll a loaded Crease Brush under the eye to set concealer.
- Set with a hydration spray for a long-lasting finish.
Easy to apply.
It is a nice, light powder that covers flaws yet gives one a natural look.
I have used many mineral/powder foundations over the years and this is the best one I've used yet. The coverage is as stated by the company, and it feels as though you have no foundation on. I also use the Jane Idedale disappear concealer and these two products work very well together.
Coverage and protection in one. Love this product
Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder
This is perfect if you want flawless looking skin without the heaviness of a foundation. Great if you're prone to breakouts. The colours are perfect, too. I'm Southeast Asian and have difficulty finding makeup to match skintone. No worries with this brand.