Pure Glow Facial
Unlock gorgeous glowing skin with the power of a Professional Strength Exfoliating Peel and All natural and premium ingredients. Premium ingredients chosen with the best benefits in mind for your unique skin. Revive your complexion and glow with healthier, brighter skin. Ideal for those concerned with uneven or dull complexion.
Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Reduce skin blemishes and revitalize your glow with a custom-selected professional strength peel followed by a cleanse, steam, extractions + massage Facial+Scalp+Décolleté.
Pure Glow helps revive a dull complexion, promotes even skin texture, decongests pores and supports natural healthy cell turnover.
Ideal For: All skin types, especially oily, blemish prone, and acneic skin types.
To reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation and to achieve more youthful looking skin with longer lasting results try:
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining the elements of the Pure + Simple facial, with the added benefits of a Professional Strength Exfoliating Peel, discover the intense purifying, and pore cleansing results this amazing service offers with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength exfoliant is applied, chosen to fit your skin’s specific needs. It works to target any impurities and decongest, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- If possible, stop using any retinol or acid based products 3 days before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
My daughter and I have been enjoying Pure and Simple for over 10 years. A welcoming environment, excellent service, and quality products are why we have been coming for so long. Customer care and a helpful, rather than a ‘sell’ environment, make coming here a pleasure.
It was my first time trying this facial and it was exactly what my skin needed. I walked out with smooth, even, brighter and glowing skin! The Pear Fig Enzyme peel was gentle but effective and smelled delicious!