With 5% Lactic Acid and a natural base of Algin + Aloe Vera, this gentle exfoliant helps reduces fine lines and helps to further hydrate + plump skin cells, giving your skin a healthy glow.
With no physical scrub, this exfoliating gel effectively dissolves dead skin cells as it is applied to the skin. Ideal for dry + sensitive skin types.
Lactic Acid: The most gentle type of AHAs, it’s used to reduce the incidence of comedones by deep cleaning pores + rejuvenating skin for a fresh look.
Reduces the appearance of facial lines without dehydrating skin, by stimulating Collagen production.
- Algae + Aloe Vera base: Helps hydrates skin + reduce sensitivity.
On the Blog: Do's and Don'ts of Peeling
Water, Algin (Sea algae derivative), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Lactic Acid.
- Apply to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the skin absorb it for 15 minutes to exfoliate + brighten.
- Follow with serum + moisturizer.
- Use only at night.
- For thick or very congested skin switch between a manual scrub and Lactic Acid each day.
- Leave on overnight underneath your serum + moisturizer for a deeper exfoliation.
- Always follow with an SPF the next day.
- Using 5% Lactic Acid is a great way to prepare the skin for the use of higher percentages of Lactic Acid in a program of skin exfoliation and rejuvenation.
I've been using lactic acid for the past 8 months. My skin is sensitive, so I've always been cautious with exfoliants, but this one hasn't caused any irritation. It's gentle, but effective in improving the evenness of my skin texture and reduced pilling/peeling of my skin! Great product.
I've been using both lactic acid plus and lactic acid for years. The lactic acid plus really help my keratosis pilaris on the back of my arms, which I haven't had for a long, long time.
I love this product, it has made my congested skin super soft after consistently using 2-3x per week.
This lactic acid is great for my sensitive skin. My skin feels softer the next day and I have see a natural glow too.
I just started using this and it's already transforming my skin. I woke up this morning and couldn't believe it. Then when I saw myself in photos -- my skin was definitely smoother, fewer blemishes and glowing. I have high hopes that I will reap more benefits as I keep using it going forward. I love that it's a clean product and powerful to the skin while also being gentle and kind.