With a 10% concentration of collagen, this Pure + Simple bestseller rebuilds your skin’s collagen, while hydrating + rejuvenating mature skin.
The extra hydration + better skin circulation promoted by this product gives skin a radiant + healthy glow.
Noticeably reduces fine lines, uneven skin tone + dryness after a few applications.
- 10% Water soluble Collagen + Elastin: Fast-absorbing ingredients that helps rebuild the skin's collagen.
- Honey, Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid: Reduce fine lines, acne + rosacea.
- Algae + Aloe Vera: Calm and soothe skin, making this product suitable for all skin types.
"Pure + Simple's Collagen Elastin Plus is a super hydrating, skin firming serum that actually helps rebuild Collagen. Truly." – CBC Life
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Water, Soluble Collagen (Marine derived), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin (Marine derived), Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Algin (Marine derived Algae), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder*, Sodium Benzoate (Food grade preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative).
- Apply 1-2 pumps to entire face and neck after cleansing + toning.
Do not rinse.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use day and night for best results.
- Excellent for calming burns + sunburns and helps heal scars.
- Apply directly onto the area in need.
- Apply a thin layer of Collagen Elastin to help ease dry + puffy eyes.
- Apply to the the area + massage gently into skin.
My 67 yr old, very sensitive skin, loves this product.
I have been using this serum for years. I believe it makes a big difference on my aging skin.
I have been using this for a few years now...love the subtle hydrating effect it has!
I've been using P/S Collagen Elastin for several years, and recently decided that it was time to make the jump to P/S Collagen Elastin Plus. This version is thicker, definitely heartier. It's super hydrating and it really does make my skin look and feel glowy and supple. I've only been using it a couple of weeks, so I can't attest to long-term reduction of fine lines, but I'm fairly certain that my near-decade use of the regular P/S Collagen Elastin is one of the reasons my skin is in pretty great shape (with few fine lines) -- so I have no doubt that P/S Collagen Elastin Plus is going to continue assisting in the reduction of fine lines.
I still have not received my order