Say Goodbye to dry + sensitive skin! This ultra-soothing mask is great for all skin types.
Best known for its hydrating + calming properties, this cooling cucumber mask will soon be your go-to skin saver!
Senna Seed Extract (cassia angustifolia): A potent water binding ingredient with excellent skin hydrating + softening properties.
- Cucumber: Helps repair dry and damaged skin
Vegan, Nut Free
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, Sclerotium Gum, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, Moringa pterygosperma seed extract, Dextrin, Copper PCA, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit water, Alcohol, Pyrus communis (pear) extract*, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract*
- After cleansing + exfoliating, apply a thin layer of Calming Cucumber to face, neck and décolleté.
- Leave on for 15-20 mins, then rinse with cool water and follow with your regular routine.
- Use 1-2 per week, in the evening, or whenever your skin is in need of extra soothing or hydration!
- Keep this product in the refrigerator for an added cooling effect.
- Can be used to soothe skin irritations, sun burns or as a cooling eye treatment.
- Mix this mask with the Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask for the ultimate in cooling + hydration.
I've used this mask for many years. It's great to use any time of year but I definitely use it the most in the summer months as I personally find it to be the most soothing, and cooling, at that time of year. I find that it helps to restore a nice glow to the skin as well.
One of the most soothing and calming masks! Love this under my eyes too!
Whether its winters dry air, sunburn, or as a follow up to exfoliating thats left you a little red this cucumber mask also does the trick. Been using it over 5 years. Great friend to sensitive skin
I love this mask. I use it 2-4 times a month in conjunction with the the Sensitive Skin Exfoliant Mask (I start with the Sensitive Skin Exfoliant Mask, and follow with the Calming Cucumber Mask). This cucumber mask is fantastic. It smells wonderfully fresh, and it's so very soothing, cooling, and hydrating.
I use this mask in the winter to sooth chapped skin from cold weather. Also is a dream to use in summer after the beach or any hot day.