Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Show your back some TLC with Pure + Simple’s specially designed Back Facial! Get smooth, clear, healthy-looking skin with this complete treatment using all the components of our Elemental facials customized for your skin’s unique needs, with the added bonus of a professional-strength lactic acid peel.
It includes most aspects of our Elemental services including; Extractions and a Custom Mask.
Ideal For: All skin types + those struggling with back acne.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Sea Salt Microdermabrasion
- Arm + Leg Massage
How it Works + What to Expect
A complete Pure + Simple style facial on your back, with custom mask, steaming + extractions, invigorating back massage, and a professional strength lactic acid peel, this service will leave your skin feeling renewed and refreshed with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough back cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, an acupressure back massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- Pure + Simple’s professional strength lactic acid peel is applied to remove any impurities including dead skin cells, and improve the overall tone and texture of your skin.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
I got this done in the spring before summer. I have some bacne and I needed to clear out my skin and star anew before I was outside in the stun all summer. The service at Yorkville was excellent, I had a great talk about my current skincare process and aftercare process with the aesthetician. The price was also great for all that I felt I got out of the facial. I started seeing my acne scars clear up after about a week. I'm really happy with this. I'm hoping to go back in the fall as well.