Duration: Approx. 75 mins
A perfect pairing, the Microbright facial brings together the power of Sea Salt Microdermabrasion with our LED Light Treatment, for a deeply exfoliating and cell reviving facial. A pass of Sea Salt Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin while stimulating collagen production and cell hydration to achieve maximum purification and a deeper exfoliation with little to no inflammation, while a custom LED treatment repairs and restores the skin’s natural radiance.
It includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, including dry + mature skin types
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining aspects of the classic European facial with the purifying effects of Microdermabrasion, and LED Light Treatment this service will renew and hydrate devitalized skin, leaving skin looking and feeling radiant + healthy with this step-by-step process;
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- 1 pass of Microdermabrasion is performed using our advanced technology, using all-natural sea salt to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal healthy, glowing skin.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive a 12-15 minute LED Light Treatment.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
Suggested Add- Ons
- Add- on Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
- Add- on Oxygen Treatment
After Care + Results
-In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however,
some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
-Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
-Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
-Please discontinue use of any retinol or acid based products 1 week before your facial.
-It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach