Infuse hydration into dry, dehydrated skin through an invigorating Sea Salt Microdermabrasion treatment followed by the LED light.
Please note: we are currently not accepting bookings at any of our spas online. Except Virtual Services
Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Natural Sea Salt Microdermabrasion and LED technology are a hydrating and healing combination, working in harmony to reverse the damage and plump the cells for a bright and dewy complexion. Sea salt will gently exfoliate, brushing away dry skin, and stimulating collagen production allowing, LED light to more efficiently repair and rejuvenate skin cells.
It includes: Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, including dry + mature skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
By combining aspects of the classic European facial with the purifying effects of Microdermabrasion, and LED Light Treatment this service will renew and hydrate devitalized skin, leaving skin looking and feeling radiant + healthy with this step-by-step process:
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- 1 pass of Microdermabrasion is performed using our advanced technology, using all-natural sea salt to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal healthy, glowing skin.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive a 12-15 minute LED Light Treatment.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service, however,
- some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.