- An under-eye concealer and facial highlighter that refracts light for a soft-focus finish. Provides sheer to medium coverage for under-eye shadows.
- Reduces inflammation and puffiness around eyes
- Disguises wrinkles, fatigue and deep creases
- Unique twist pump dispenser makes application quick and easy
- Very little product is needed for complete coverage.
Key Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide and Boron Nitride provides soft-focus coverage; Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract reduces puffiness and lessens the appearance of dark circles; Cucumber Fruit Extract soothes; White Tea Leaf Extract calms, soothes and protects.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Jojobate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrated Silica, Boron Nitride, Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
Apply to dark under-eye areas before or after foundation to conceal and highlight. Blend with brush or finger.
- Active Light Under-eye Concealer 1 and 2 corresponds to Circle\Delete Concealer 1
- Active Light Under-eye Concealer 3 and 4 corresponds to Circle\Delete Concealer 2
- Active Light Under-eye Concealer 5 and 6 are perfect for deeper skin tones.
- Use the Camouflage Brush for a smooth application.
- Use to minimize the appearance of laugh lines.
- Apply to cheekbones, nose and chin as a highlighter.
This is a great under eye concealer. Very light texture and blends in easily. Also I use it in my frown marks to in lessen their appearance.
Professional, kind and funny. She knows her profession well.
I really wanted to love this product after trying it on in the store. It looks great when you first apply, and has great coverage on dark circles. Unfortunately, as the day progresses, I notice the product gathers in the fine lines under my eyes and it becomes very apparent that I have product under my eyes. It was disappointing. I suppose it’s fine if you go to the washroom regularly to do touch ups (I try to rub the product back into my skin every few hours).