Duration: 30 mins
IPL uses light to target discolouration of broken blood vessels, while healthy surrounding cells are left unaffected. This service will reduce redness in your skin leaving you with even skin tone.
Ideal for: Clients with rosacea & hyperpigmentation looking for fast and lasting results.
A great option for the time-sensitive, or for maintenance.
Locations Offering this Service:
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- After the skin is cleaned and wiped of any product and water, your eyes will be covered with protective goggles to shield against the light from the machine
- IPL Rosacea treatment is performed using our advanced technology to coterize broken blood vessels and eliminate small blood vessels, which add to redness, all over the face and neck area.
- A second pass will be performed to target those areas which show more redness and pigmentation.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, your esthetician will apply a full skincare routine including: serum/oil, eye cream, moisturizer, lip balm and sunscreen.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some redness is perfectly normal.
- Your esthetician will provide you an after care document to take home with you after the service which will outline all necessary precautions to take.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- You will be required to fill out all necessary IPL consent forms before your first service.
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue use of any retinol or acid based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.