Duration: 60 mins
Call or Book online for test treatment so we can discuss the results you want and how many treatments it will take to get you there. At Pure + Simple we are powered by SharpLight, the leader in IPL technology. So count on less treatment to get the best results you strive for.
For increased reduction of redness & longer lasting results we recommend our packages of 3-5. A perfect way to save money and maintain your new youthful radiance.
The Benefits of an IPL Rosacea Facial are;
- Reduction in the signs of Rosacea skin as in
- Can brighten complexion
Locations Offering this Service:
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- Your esthetician will use a warming and refreshing steam to open pores and prepare your skin for IPL, if needed, Holistic Vanity's Black Currant Peel will be applied to exfoliate the skin
- After the skin is cleaned and wiped of any product and water, your eyes will be covered with protective goggles to shield against the light from the machine
- IPL Rosacea treatment is performed using our advanced technology to coterize broken blood vessels and eliminate small blood vessels, which add to redness, all over the face and neck area.
- A second pass will be performed to target those areas which show more redness and pigmentation.
- After cooling your face, your esthetician will apply a carefully selected serum for your skin and will lock-in with our award-winning Collagen Hydra Mask; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, your esthetician will apply a full skincare routine including serum/oil, eye cream, moisturizer, lip balm and sunscreen.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some redness is perfectly normal.
- Your esthetician will provide you with an aftercare document to take home with you after the service which will outline all necessary precautions to take.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- You will be required to fill out all necessary IPL consent forms before your first service.
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.