IPL Facial Promo (Limited time offer)
- 1. Visit us by January 31 for your IPL test patch.
- 2. Receive your IPL facial before February 28 and save $100!
- 3. Contact your favourite spa for more info
Banish stubborn blemishes with this Blue Light Intense Pulse Light service.
For best and lasting results, weekly services are recommended.
Save on your maintenance with a package of 3, or 5 to get the most out of your IPL Acne Facials.
Note: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please speak to your favourite esthetician for more information.
Duration: 60 mins
IPL uses blue light to target discolouration and uneven texture in skin, while healthy cells are left unaffected. This service will help treat acneic skin reducing bumps and pigmentation of acne and acne scars.
Ideal for: Clients struggling with stubborn acne and blemishes for which traditional products and services are not strong enough to treat and provide lasting effects.
Locations Offering this Service:
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, our Sensitive Skin Exfoliant + Mask will be applied to exfoliate and prepare skin for IPL
- With your permission, before using the IPL machine, your esthetician will perform extractions to remove blackheads and unclog pores
- Your eyes will be covered with protective goggles to shield against the light from the machine
- IPL Acne treatment is performed using our the blue light of advanced technology to kill bacteria, targeting blemishes and cystic acne all over the face and neck area.
- A second pass will be performed to target those areas which are more prone to acne.
- After cooling your face, your esthetician will apply a carefully selected serum for your skin and will lock-in with our award winning Collagen Hydra Mask; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, your esthetician will apply a full skincare routine including: serum/oil, eye cream, moisturizer, lip balm and sunscreen.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some redness is perfectly normal.
- Your esthetician will provide you an after care document to take home with you after the service which will outline all necessary precautions to take.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- You will be required to fill out all necessary IPL consent forms before your first service.
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue use of any retinol or acid based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.