These two precious oils moisturize skin while reducing blemishes. Black Cumin oil has been used for centuries to kill bacteria + maintain hygiene. Perfect for acneic or aging skin.
- Black Cumin Oil: Full of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, this oil reduces clogged pores and controls oil, as well as tames redness and soothes irritation, including eczema.
- Babassu Oil: Harvested from the Babassu palm trees, the Babassu fruit yields a beautiful, light-textured oil that soothes skin inflammation and helps to prevent scars. It helps regulate sebum production + reduces acne.
Vegan, Gluten Free
Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*
- Apply this oil to cleansed, toned, and moisturized skin
For best results, treat your skin to our other Holistic Vanity Acne Care products
- Use under steam before extractions to create a barrier against irritation as well as a barrier of disinfection.
- A pump or two of this oil can also be added to mask treatments.
I recently switched from using the Comforting Camellia oil at night to the Nigella oil. I love the smell and the richness of this oil. It is great at night time.