The advanced technologies, based on pulsed light or photo epilation, enable personalized, precise treatments that achieve effective, permanent results. IPL targets the hair follicle - providing permanent hair removal results while protecting the surrounding skin.
The price range for hair removal
(Please note that the prices and the number of treatments do vary with each individual.)
|Treatment Area||Single Session 60% OFF||Package of 4 15% OFF||Package of 8|
|Upper Lip + Chin||$150||$480||$720|
(Cheeks, Upp. Lip,
Chin + Neck)
|$200 - $250||$600 - $700||$850 - $950|
|Chest||$250 - $300||$750 - $850||$1050 - $1200|
|Bikini||$200||$600 - $700||$900 - $1000|
|Bikini + Inner Thigh||$300||$960||$1440|
|Back + Shoulder||$700||$2240||$1440|
Q & A for IPL Hair Removal
Q: What is the average rate of hair growth?
A: About 0.35 mm a day, but this varies depending on body area, age and gender.
Q: How many treatments are required?
A: The typical regimen is 5 - 7 treatment sessions, spaced 4 - 12 weeks apart, depending on the body area.
Q: Why are multiple treatments necessary?
A: About 20 - 25% of human hair follicles on the body are in the active growth phase at any given time. This is the percentage of hair follicles that can be destroyed in a single treatment session.
In order to eliminate almost 70% of the hair, treatment has to be repeated until the desired result is achieved.
Q: Are IPL Hair Removal treatments painful?
A: No. During the procedure, a slight, momentary stinging sensation may be felt, but not pain.
Pre- Hair Removal Treatment Precautions for best results
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior to treatment.
- Discontinue use of Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds and self-tanners for at least four to eight weeks (depending on the skin type), prior and/or between IPL treatments.
- Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema or allergies.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide or any other skin irritants two weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid peels for two weeks prior to treatment.
- If the skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the IPL treatment must be rescheduled.
- Report all medication taken within the week of the treatment.
- Avoid depilating for at least 6 weeks prior to your first treatment.
- Do not depilate with: waxing, sugaring, plucking, threading or hair removal creams before and/or in between IPL treatments.
- Shaving is permitted and recommended.
- Discontinue using bleaching creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment and perfumed products (eg. Aromatherapy oils/Essential oils) for 48 hours before treatment.
- Do not use sun-blocking creams within 12 hours of scheduled treatments.
- Consider wearing protective clothing, cotton gloves for driving, or a hat to protect facial areas.
- Avoid swimming in strongly chlorinated water immediately before an IPL session.