Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Enjoy a completely curated facial designed to refine + heal your skin whilst balancing the sebaceous glands, leaving your complexion cleansed, purified + soothed.
This facial includes gentle exfoliation, high-frequency treatment, extended extraction time, a hydrating mask + massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal for: Oily + congested skin types with blackheads + dullness.
Suffering from chronic acne concerns? Ask about our IPL - Acne Facials or other Treatments such as:
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How It Works + What to expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Skin Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician + applied to remove any impurities.
- Extended Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads + to further unclog your pores.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How To Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- Please inform your esthetician if you are pregnant, as they will not perform the high frequency treatment on expecting mothers.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
I love this facial! It really gets everything out of your skin and is a great tool in helping heal acne. I definitely recommend it.
I get this facial quarterly at the Richmond Hill location. They do a great job with extractions, my skin is just glowing after. Definitely can’t wait to get back post-covid.
I have a few clogged pores on my cheeks that I told the aesthetician I need cleared which is why I chose this particular facial. She sold me an add-on for $30 on top of this price and all my money went to waste. After the extractions, I didn’t want to touch my skin so I asked her if my cheeks were cleared and she said yes BUT that wasn’t the truth. My cheeks still have those clogged pores. The only thing that was good was the neck and shoulder massage but that’s not what I was here for. The entire facial was only for about an hour and not 75 mins as stated. I wish there was a refund policy in service industry too and I would go somewhere else to resolve my issue.