By combining aspects of the classic European facial with the purifying effects of Microdermabrasion, this service will renew and hydrate devitalized skin, with the added feature of our Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask, leaving skin looking and feeling plump, vibrant + healthy.
It includes cleansing, steaming, extractions + massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Dry, Dehydrated + Mature Skin Types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- Microdermabrasion is performed using our advanced technology using all-natural sea salt to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal healthy, glowing skin.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
I fantasize about how amazing my skin would look now at 55 if I had only started booking this amazing facial regularly when I still lived in Toronto. Every time I’m in town, I run to King St. ... even as a once-in-a-while client, it makes my skin look absolutely incredible. Mascara and lip balm, and I’m good for any event, with total confidence! I can’t believe how great this facial makes my skin look and feel!