Duration: 75 mins
You will see significant improvements in your skin’s texture and appearance after your first facial. For optimal results, it is recommended to do a series of 3-10 facials or treatments. This of course depends on the condition of your skin + your desired result. Your esthetician will be able to guide you on the best treatment plan.
This facial is an ideal option to improve the health + hydration of your skin before more invasive treatments like IPL or Professional Peels.
Pure + Simple’s Aquabrasion Facial incorporates the gentle yet effective technology of using a fine jet of saline water to exfoliate, hydrate + oxygenate skin.
The Benefits of an Aquabrasion Facial are;
- Gives the skin a smoother appearance with a gentle hydrating exfoliation.
- Brightens + clarifies dull, congested skin by stimulating skin circulation
- Revitalizes skin by infusing oxygen into the dermis
- Increases lymphatic circulation
- Cools + soothes sensitive or inflamed skin
- Contributes to the reduction of pigmentation
This facial includes; cleansing, steaming, extractions, Aquabrasion Treatment + massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Dull, Dehydrated, Mature + Sensitive Skin Types.
Upgrade: For more dramatic results, ask your esthetician about upgrading your facial to IPL or adding a Professional Peel
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution, gently exfoliating dead skin cells away while purifying + brightening.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads + to further unclog your pores.
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable serum, oil + moisturizer will be applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + and the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
This facial took years of my face! Naheed is my now go to esthetician! Thanks pure and simple, i will be a forever client💕
This was absolutely the best facial I have ever had, and my skin looked noticeably fresher and younger…so much so that I received several compliments in the following days.