Aquabrasion is a facial that does not compromise! It exfoliates, hydrates deeply and oxygenates the skin.
An astounding facial that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles. You will see significant improvements in your skin’s texture and appearance. Aquabrasion will leave your skin plumed and glowing vibrantly.
Duration: 75 mins
This facial just keeps giving and continues to promote skin circulation. It also improves the condition and appearance of delicate, sensitive skin types.
Guaranteed to smooth, replenish and hydrate devitalized skin. Combining nature and tech and infusing jets of saline to beautify your skin. Brightening and clarifying, dull congested skin.
Visibly see the reduction of fine lines, blackheads, blemishes and it will even assist with skin sensitivity.
Experience our award-winning Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask. The ultimate hydrating face mask that will leave your skin looking and feeling plump, vibrant + healthy. Yes to Collagen!
This cooling and soothing treatment is excellent for sensitive skin, rosacea and dry conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
It includes; cleansing, exfoliation steaming, extractions + massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: Dull, Dehydrated, Mature + Sensitive Skin Types. Increases lymphatic circulation, and continues to reduce pigmentation.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
-Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution gently exfoliating dead skin cells away while purifying and brightening.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores. (*Only with the Deluxe Service)
- The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
-While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician with performing a calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service, however,
- some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
This was absolutely the best facial I have ever had, and my skin looked noticeably fresher and younger…so much so that I received several compliments in the following days.