Duration: Approx. 45 mins
Using the elegant technology of Aquabrasion, this service will replenish and hydrate devitalized skin, leaving skin looking and feeling plump, vibrant + healthy. The treatment is a great option for those with limited time, or as cost-friendly upkeep.
Ideal For: Dull, Dehydrated, Mature + Sensitive Skin Types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- Your skin will be gently exfoliated + massaged to prep for aquabrasion
- Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution gently exfoliating dead skin cells away while purifying and brightening.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.