Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Bring dehydrated skin back to life through a burst of Aquabrasion and rejuvenating LED light. Aquabrasion uses water + salt to infuse hydration into the skin while exfoliating to remove impurities and plump skin. The exfoliation of aquabrasion allows for the LED light to penetrate more deeply and effectively, promoting cell turnover to reveal healthy, clear skin with rapid results.
It includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially dull, dehydrated, mature + sensitive Skin Types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Revive skin with two powerful skincare tools: aquabrasion to hydrate + exfoliate and LED light to improve cellular health.
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- 1 pass of Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution gently exfoliating dead skin cells away while purifying and brightening.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minutes of LED Light.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.