What makes Skin Omegas+ special?
Skin Omegas+ contains EPA (an important omega 3 fatty acid) along with GLA (an important omega 6 fatty acid) made from Evening Primrose Oil
Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, scientifically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources. EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured in the UK to certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) regulations.
- FDA registered.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
SKIN HEALTH IS THE ULTIMATE FOUNDATION™
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Supports skin health
Each jar contains 60 capsules.
Not added: Dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavorings or colorings, GMO ingredients or soy. Gluten free.
2 capsules provide
- Amount Per Serving: 120mcg RAE**%
- Daily Value: 13%
Omega 6-fatty acids
GLA (gamma linoleic acid)
- Amount Per Serving: 50mg
Omega 3-fatty acids
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- Amount Per Serving: 356mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- Amount Per Serving: 238mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**RAE stands for Retinol Activity Equivalents.
This is a unit of measurement associated with Vitamin A.
Other ingredients: fish oil, evening primrose oil (seeds), gelatin, glycerine, d-alpha-tocopherol (preservative), dl-alpha-tocopherol (preservative), sunflower oil
Contains: fish (anchovy, swai, tilapia)
- Two capsules daily with a meal are recommended.
- Supplements are more effective if taken with food.
Not Suitable for:
- Anyone using anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin (Coumadin) must consult a doctor before taking Skin Omegas.