With a 10% concentration of collagen, this Pure + Simple bestseller rebuilds your skin’s collagen, while hydrating + rejuvenating mature skin.
The extra hydration + better skin circulation promoted by this product gives skin a radiant + healthy glow.
Noticeably reduces fine lines, uneven skin tone + dryness after a few applications.
- 10% Water soluble Collagen + Elastin: Fast-absorbing ingredients that helps rebuild the skin's collagen.
- Honey, Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid: Reduce fine lines, acne + rosacea.
- Algae + Aloe Vera: Calm and soothe skin, making this product suitable for all skin types.
"Pure + Simple's Collagen Elastin Plus is a super hydrating, skin firming serum that actually helps rebuild Collagen. Truly." – CBC Life
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Water, Soluble Collagen (Marine derived), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin (Marine derived), Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Algin (Marine derived Algae), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder*, Sodium Benzoate (Food grade preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative).
- Apply 1-2 pumps to entire face and neck after cleansing + toning.
Do not rinse.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use day and night for best results.
- Excellent for calming burns + sunburns and helps heal scars.
- Apply directly onto the area in need.
- Apply a thin layer of Collagen Elastin to help ease dry + puffy eyes.
- Apply to the the area + massage gently into skin.
I have recently started using the Collagen Elastin Plus and absolutely love it. I have mature skin and love how it absorbs into my skin leaving it feel smooth and supple. It works well with all my other skincare products and in particular my sunscreen, which can be problematic with some skincare products I have used. It is definitely a permanent addition to my skincare routine.
I love the serum
P&S’s Collagen Elastin Plus is amazing, and an absolute must-have in my skin care regimen. It’s like a good night’s sleep in a bottle!!
Collagen Elastin Plus
I have been using Collagen Elastin Plus on-and-off for many years. I can’t always afford it, but when I’m able to it is one of my go-to products. I really like the radiance it brings to my skin. It is also mild on my sensitive, yet slightly normal to combination skin.