Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Combining the power of a professional Lactic Acid Peel with custom LED light treatment, this facial smoothes and restores clarity to the skin by removing dead cells and blemishes. The deep exfoliating peel - decongests pores & removes dead cells, allowing easier extractions and deeper penetration of LED lights. The blue LED light used helps purify the skin by removing acne-causing bacteria and heals the skin by boosting natural cell turnover + collagen production.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
Using the strength of our professional-grade Lactic Acid Peel, and LED Light, this supernatural facial will bring clarity and even texture to blemished and hyperpigmented skin.
This service can be done as often as every 2 weeks for 3-6 week treatments until skin clears up fully.
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- A professional strength lactic acid peel is applied, working to target any impurities and decongest your skin. It’s left on for 2-4 minutes, revealing a natural healthy glow afterwards.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minute LED Light.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.