Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Treat both acne-prone + sensitive skin types with a customized peel selected for your skin needs + LED light treatment!
- Lactic Acid Peel: for acne-prone skin
- Holistic Vanity Multi-peel: for sensitive skin
LED light activates your body’s natural cell turnover to accelerate rejuvenation + targets sun damage, acne, rosacea, eczema + promotes scar healing.
This service is perfect for those in need of detoxifying + purifying dull, uneven skin or calming + soothing sensitive skin types.
Ideal for: Acne + blemish-prone or sensitive skin types
This service can be done as often as every 2 weeks until skin clears up fully.
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- A professional strength lactic acid peel is applied or Holistic Vanity's Multi-Peel is applied, selected for your skin needs.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads.
- A calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minutes of LED Light Therapy.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga classes, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
I went today to have this facial at Eglinton branch. And i love this facial so much!!
Its just that the aesthetician who did to me wasnt that good for me.
She spent most of my 75 minutes time doing something else as i heard bottle noises, running water, towel squeezing etc than doing my face.
She spent so little time doing my facial. Cleansing milk, less than 5 seconds then wipe. Lactic acid, less than 2 mins then rinse, etc. Everything is too fast!
I had her once, and got upset when i knew she’ll do me again. I got headache after instead of feeling relax.
After 30 mins of doing my face which is almost done, because i knew led is only 15 mins, she asked me if im on a rush. I said no because my facial is 75 mins and i want to relax while having facial, which she answered me like “oh yeah do you think i will mess up your 75 mins, and 75 mins includes taking off and putting back your clothes”
I kept quite.
So, just to spend most of my time she massage my head for maybe 20 mins which im supposed to say i didnt went for head massage.
It should be calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder, neckline massage and for a short time only because we came for facial not massage
I had another experience before, i booked for this facial but they did pure and simple facial then the esthetician said its done i asked and wonderd why there isnt led light, she checked the front and realized she did cheaper faciial on me. She then add the led light.
Next time i’ll ask for Mila. She did so great on my face. But today im not satisfied.