With no physical scrub, this exfoliating gel effectively helps reduce blemishes, fine lines + unclogs pores. Ideal for flaky, dull + oily skin types.
Lactic Acid: The most gentle type of AHAs, it’s used to reduce the incidence of comedones by deep cleaning pores + rejuvenating skin for a fresh look.
Reduces the appearance of facial lines without dehydrating skin, by stimulating Collagen production.
- Algae + Aloe Vera base: Helps hydrates skin + reduce sensitivity.
On the Blog: The Do's and Don't's of Peeling
Water, Algin (Sea algae derivative), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Lactic Acid.
- Apply to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the skin absorb it for 15 minutes to exfoliate + brighten.
- Follow with serum + moisturizer. Use only at night.
- For thick or very congested skin switch between a manual scrub and Lactic Acid each day.
- Leave on overnight underneath your serum + moisturizer for a deeper exfoliation.
- Always follow with an SPF the next day.
I have been using the lactic acid plus for almost 10 years now and love it. I notice my skin is much smoother after I use it. I only use it once a week and it makes a big difference.
I’ve purchased this product a few times now and love it! I have combination skin and find it’s effective yet gentle. My skin feels amazingly soft the next morning!
I've rebought this product at least 3 times now and love that it also lasts me a really long time. My skin is usually fairly clear but I find that it works wonders when I do get some breakouts - I put it on at night and by morning my skin is much clearer, tighter, and brighter looking.
Growing up with combination/acne skin this product has been an absolute game changer! I use it 3x a week to help with exfoliation and I saw a reduction in pore size and clearer skin within a week/week and a half! Not sure how I went so long without it
I’ve been using this product for about 2years now and it’s one of my go-tos when it comes to helping skin with clearing pores and recovering from hot trips where I can’t follow my proper daily skin routine. It’s really good, but make sure to moisturize after!