With no physical scrub, this exfoliating gel effectively helps reduce blemishes, fine lines + unclogs pores. Ideal for flaky, dull + oily skin types.
Lactic Acid: The most gentle type of AHAs, it’s used to reduce the incidence of comedones by deep cleaning pores + rejuvenating skin for a fresh look.
Reduces the appearance of facial lines without dehydrating skin, by stimulating Collagen production.
- Algae + Aloe Vera base: Helps hydrates skin + reduce sensitivity.
On the Blog: The Do's and Don't's of Peeling
Water, Algin (Sea algae derivative), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Lactic Acid.
- Apply to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the skin absorb it for 15 minutes to exfoliate + brighten.
- Follow with serum + moisturizer. Use only at night.
- For thick or very congested skin switch between a manual scrub and Lactic Acid each day.
- Leave on overnight underneath your serum + moisturizer for a deeper exfoliation.
- Always follow with an SPF the next day.
I use this 3 times per week every other week, i find that it helps minimize big pores. In the morning, I exfoliate anyways with Black Rice and it leaves a clean feeling.
Does a great job of exfoliating skin. I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin smooth and clear.
Lactic Acid Plus is mild enough to be used every evening. It does give my sensitive mature skin a nice glow and smooth complexion.
This is an amazing product. highly recommend